The more you use your wrap, the quicker you’ll get the hang of it and be able to wrap in no time! IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER
- Your baby’s chin should be lifted off her chest to ensure open airways.
- Baby should be close enough to kiss and never dangle in the wrap.
- Baby’s face should be visible at all times.
- Baby’s knees should be pulled up in the ‘froggy’ or ‘M’ position.
- Rather wrap too tight as you can always loosen the wrap once baby is in.
- Make sure fabric cover baby’s back.
- All babies must face the wearer (never forward) and be carried in an upright, vertical position.
- To take your baby out, peel the three layers back and gently lift baby out.